International Move Management
As an international moving and storage specialist, before, during and after your move, your move coordinator will be available to answer any questions and provide you with information regarding your shipment. Your coordinator will be your international liaison and will provide expertise, country specific information, and management of your household goods shipment. He or she will take you through our proactive moving process in which we provide support every step of the way, delivering a consistent, quality driven, and hassle-free relocation.
Pre-Move - From start to finish, every facet of your international move is coordinated through one person.
- In order to initiate our pre-move counseling and relocation planning processes, call us toll free at (800) 323-1963 or complete our online quote form.
- A move coordinator will contact you to conduct a needs assessment and discuss the initial aspects of your international move.
- The coordinator will assemble your information and begin to build a cost estimate for your move.
- He or she will provide you with information available about your destination and inform you of all customs documentation that you must submit.
- After the pre-move survey is conducted, we will reserve the equipment and personnel needed to meet service requirements.
Expert packing - Our highly skilled packers are trained specifically to handle international relocations. They understand theyíre moving your memories, as well as handling your household goods...so extra care is taken.
- Your coordinator will schedule packing and pickup arrangements with you for your shipment.
- Specialized packing materials are used to ensure extra protection and safe arrival of your shipment.
Transportation - Your goods will be shipped by air and/or surface (land and ocean).
- Our international staff will book your shipment with the steamship line or airline.
- Upon arrival at our port agent, your move coordinator will confirm the sailing date, voyage number, and ETA at destination.
- Each step of the move will be monitored by your move coordinator.
- You will be advised of any schedule changes, should they arise.
Delivery - After arrival at the gateway port, your shipment is cleared through customs and delivered to your destination.
- Upon arrival of the vessel at destination, your move coordinator will confirm receipt by our port agent and confirm transportation to the destination agent to make delivery arrangements.
- One of Nationalís worldwide affiliates is waiting, ready to assist you with the clearance process and delivery to your new home.
Extended Protection Program - National has a very low claims ratio based on the use of quality packing materials, trained and experienced labor, and utilization of the best transportation services for your shipment.
- We offer an Extended Protection Program based on full replacement value coverage in the country of your destination. To secure this form of coverage, you will need to complete a valued inventory form. Your move coordinator can provide additional assistance with the completion of this form.
- Your coordinator will assist in the unlikely event of a claim.
Quality Commitment - We want to ensure that we offer the highest quality relocation service in the industry today.
- Please complete our customer survey and let us know how we did. Information from the survey allows us to maintain the highest levels of service and make future service enhancements.
- Visit our links section to find valuable resources available to you and your family at your new home.
Relax and enjoy our professional services and know that your shipment is being tracked every step of the way. Itís all part of the National Advantage...one person working with you from start to finish.